It is possible to do a blood test to determine antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection at the premises of our Medical Center.
This analysis allows you to determine the body's response to a collision with a virus (COVID-19). It is essential when assessing the specific immune response to a current or past infection. In other words, the test allows you to understand whether your body has encountered a virus and whether it has developed immunity, even if you did not have symptoms of the disease.
We provide antibody testing services for:
- immunoglobulins of the IgM class
- immunoglobulins of the IgG class
IgM antibodies appear first upon contact with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and are usually a marker of an early stage of the disease.
IgG antibodies appear 3-4 weeks after the infection, and can remain in the blood for a long time (up to 5-8 months). The detection of IgG antibodies makes it possible to determine the presence of protective immunity, which can be formed both after the disease and after vaccination.
Material for research:
- deoxygenated blood
How to prepare:
- the study is carried out on an empty stomach (no eating eight hours prior to the test)
- do not smoke for 30-40 minutes before the test
- the study is not anonymous, your passport is necessary
Who is the study suitable for:
- if you suspect a past infection, to confirm the fact of infection with COVID-19 and assess the immune response
- before vaccination to identify individuals with asymptomatic infection
- to determine the stage of infection (as prescribed by a doctor)
Once the results are ready, you’ll receive them by email the next day after the test.
IgM antibodies are presented in a qualitative format ("positive"/"negative"). IgG antibodies - qualitative and quantitative format.
Make an appointment for an antibody test:
by phone: +7 812 230 00 49
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org